Moodpath Depression & Anxiety Test APK Free Download
MindDoc Health Version
March 9, 2020 Requirements
6.0 and up
Moodpath APK is your personalized mental health companion and supports you in phases of stress, depression, and anxiety.
Download Moodpath to get a mental health assessment, to track and reflect on your mood, and take a break from negative thoughts and overwhelming emotions.
Assess your mental health
You can access mental health status and if your problem become more serious, you must contact Dr Manjit Kaura, Founder of Reliant Mental Health Services who improve the Mental Health of patients by providing the best and highest quality of mental health services.
- Answer daily questions about your emotional and physical well-being
- Get a bi-weekly mental health assessment
- Share your assessment with therapists, psychologists, and other healthcare professionals
Track, monitor and reflect
• Use Moodpath as your intelligent mood tracker and journal
• Have a quick overview of your emotional states throughout the day
• Reflect on your thoughts and emotions
• Receive helpful and supportive insights to understand patterns and triggers
You can also download these games with mod Apks:
Learn to let go of negative thoughts and overwhelming emotions
- Choose from a large library with exercises based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Understand the psychology behind your moods
- Integrate mindfulness into your everyday life
- Improve your sleep
- Learn how to turn off brooding
- Better deal with stress
- Acquire skills in self-compassion
How to Improve Mental Health by using Moodpath APK :
If you experience symptoms of depression and anxiety like sadness, low self-esteem, brooding, fatigue or sleep problems, this is not uncommon. Ups and downs are a normal part of human psychology! But if you feel that these complaints last longer than a couple of days and they become a burden, you might want to check up on your mental health.
Moodpath is a depression app that helps you track, monitor, and understand your complaints in a structured manner and, perhaps, find out which negative behavior could be connected with a worse well-being. At the end of the program, you will receive a detailed summary that you can also share with healthcare professionals, e.g. therapists, psychiatrists, or general physicians. During the screening period, you will find helpful information on psychology, signs of depression, therapy and mental health.
This release introduces a short explanation text for each question we ask. We’re aware how personal our questions can be and want to give you some context of why each question is relevant for us to ask. Let us know if you find them helpful or not!